Information and Website Services
The present website can only be used by adults with legal capacity. Therefore, if you do not meet these requirements in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of your country, please do not visit or use this website. In this regard, the Company reserves the right to block access to this website, without prior notice, to Users who do not comply with these requirements.
This Website offers its Users, natural or legal persons, to create various types of dynamic QR codes by using our website, among others, such as creating QR for menus, for Skype, for Paypal, for company profiles, and to connect to WiFi networks.
In addition, we give Users the opportunity to easily customize and manage their QR codes, adding for example the User’s company's corporate colors, branding and logo, in addition to the alternative of downloading in different formats the created QR code.
Code of conduct
- Not to impersonate another individual. The user can only include personal data corresponding to their own identity and that are adequate, pertinent, updated, exact and true.
- Not to use the Website communicating any personal data of a third person, without the express written consent of that person. In the case of data of minors, the User must with the express and written consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Not to use the Website to transform and/or store information - confidential or not - of a company, of which the User is not its legal representative or person authorized, nor even to send it to a third party.
- Not to infringe the intellectual property or other rights (trademarks, trade secrets, etc) of third parties by using the Website’s service.
- Not to use the information in the Website to carry out illegal, deceptive or fraudulent activities, or for illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Not to take any action that interferes or prevents the proper functioning and/or that may affect the availability, security and/or integrity of the Website;
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website;
- Not to insert and/or execute expressions, commands or codes that, directly or indirectly, interfere, manipulate and/or damage any element of the Website, especially its source code. Likewise, the User agrees to not reverse engineer the software to discover the Website’s source code and/or to scrape or extract technical data from our Website;
- Not upload inappropriate content in the use of our Services, specifically this content must not infringe the rights of third parties, must not be illegal, offensive, defamatory or any other similar concept that may violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website;
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm equipment belonging to the Company (like servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes but is not limited to malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc;
- Not to breach the Company’s intellectual property rights, this includes but is not limited to, use, copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content from this website and/or any part of this website without prior written authorization from the Company, with or without commercial purposes;
We reserve the right to block and/or suspend the access of Users who do not comply with the above obligations at any time and without prior notice, as well as to exercise all legal actions we deem appropriate to preserve our legitim interests, in order to maintain the quality, security, and availability of the present website.
Moreover, the Company, in its sole discretion, may eliminate access to the Website for a User at any time without stating the reasons behind its decision.
Limitation of Guarantees and Liability
The use of the present website is at the User’s own responsibility and risk. The User undertakes that by using our Services and the present website will not cause any damage to the Company and, where appropriate, they must respond for the damages caused to both the Company and any other third party.
The Company makes its best efforts to ensure the availability of the website and the safe navigation of the User. However, access to this website may be punctually interrupted by maintenance tasks and/or the upload of updates of the contents. Also, we cannot guarantee that the website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, errors, or omissions for reasons beyond our control, as well as for possible damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond our control.
Notwithstanding the preceding, the Company will exert its best efforts to be as accurate as possible and to avoid mistakes in the content and information provided on the website. If you detect any inaccuracy, we kindly ask you to inform our Customer Service Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact form.
Neither the Company nor its partners, suppliers, employees, or representatives will consequently be liable for any error or omission on the website or if the content and information of this website is used by a User or a third party for unlawful purposes and/or to cause damage to third parties or to the Company’s reputation.
Intellectual Property Rights
https://www.qrcreator.com is a domain registered by the Company. Therefore, it cannot be used by third parties in connection with other products and/or services other than those offered on this website in any way that may cause confusion between our Users and/or discredit of the Company.
The totality of the elements contained on this website, whether it be texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the content and elements included therein, or any other element, and the software necessary for its operation, access and utilization are the property of the Company or, as the case may be, by the partners of the company with whom we have submitted the corresponding licenses. All the elements of the present website are protected by intellectual property rights that must be respected by the User. This matter is also warned with a copyright notice on the homepage of this Website.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation or, in general, any use of the protected elements of this website with or without commercial purposes, without the Company’s prior written consent is expressly and totally prohibited.
The use of the Website does not under any circumstance transfer the Company’s intellectual property rights to the User. Instead, the user exclusively is the legitimate owner of the QR codes that he/she creates. As for the rest, the User is only granted access with a worldwide, limited, nonexclusive, non assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Website for his/her personal use. However, such a license does not give the User the right to:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate or display, transform or, in general, make use of any of the protected elements of this Website for commercial purposes or not, without the Company’s prior written consent. Any of the aforementioned actions are expressly and totally forbidden and will cause the termination of the license granted to the User.
- Insert and/or execute expressions, commands or codes that, directly or indirectly, interfere, manipulate and/or damage any element of this Website, especially its source code.
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Send unsolicited information and/or advertisements through the Website.
The access and use of this website does not under any circumstance transfer the company’s intellectual property rights to the User, nor the granting of a license or authorization.
The Company reserves the right to take all legal actions at our disposal if our intellectual property rights are infringed, including compensation for direct and indirect damages.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been adopted by the Company in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the User’s personal data that are processed.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws