Terms and ConditionsEffectiveness date: February 2023
The present Terms and Conditions regulates the download and use of the present Website: QR Creator (hereinafter, the/our “Website”), which is owned and operated by Onworld Digital Corporation SL, a private company with TAX ID number B67451419 and its registered office at Avenida Litoral 12 14 P 5, 08005 Barcelona, Spain and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, “the/our Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). The Website is not affiliated with any other platforms or third parties.
The use of the Website attributes the status of User to the person accessing the Website (hereinafter “the User”, “you”, “your”). Likewise, these Terms and Conditions explain the conditions of access to the services offered on this Website, to which the User is automatically linked at the time of creating an account herein. By clicking the “Sign up” button, the User clearly states that he/she has read, understood, and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The creation of an account unrelated to the selection of a subscription plan, does not give place to any payment by the user.
The confirmation of payment of a subscription plan to the services offered through this Website automatically confers the User the status of Customer. Hereinafter, therefore, the User who, after creating an account, has chosen a subscription plan will be referred to as 'Customer'.
The Company reserves the right to update, without prior notice, these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with new legislative and/or jurisprudential requirements and/or business needs or interests, at any time and without prior notice to the User. The User is automatically bound to the new Terms and Conditions at the time they are published on the Website. Therefore, we recommend the User review them periodically.
The Company reserves the right to block or suspend the access of a User to the Website in the event that he/she breaches any part of these Terms and Conditions.
The nullity, total or partial, of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions by any judicial decision, will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
About the Website’s Functionalities (Services)
We offer Users, natural or legal persons, to create various types of dynamic QR codes by using our website, among others, such as creating QR for menus, for Youtube videos, for company profiles, and to connect to WiFi networks.
In addition, we give you the opportunity to easily customize and manage your QR codes, adding for example the User’s company's corporate colors, branding and logo, editing the content of the QR codes, as well as getting statistics and tracking analysis of the generated QR codes. Also, the User can export the data created by the QR, as well as share on social networks and various third-party platforms QR codes.
All of the above together are called our “Services”.
The User and/or Customer is informed that, among others that he/she is the sole owner and sole responsible party for the QR codes created, managed, stored and/or shared, as well as for the personal data and/or private information that he/she upload, creates, edits, incorporates, and/or stores on this Website:
- The Company cannot guarantee the correct store of the created QR if a technological blockage happens to occur, etc.
- The Company will not be held responsible for the content of the created QR code created by the User (Customer). In this regard, the Company will not assume any liability if the QR code - (by way of example but not limited to):
- (i) contains personal data of individuals who have not given their consent to do so;
- (ii) contains third parties protected and/or confidential information in respect of which it is not allowed the collection, processing and communication without express consent and/or authorization and/or that may harm the reputation of third parties;
- (iii) has been created making inappropriate or malicious use of prompts and/or other Artificial Intelligence (AI) functionalities that may be offered on this website.
- (iv) contains inappropriate, illegal, offensive, racist, pornographic, graphic violence, murder, profanity, slurs, defamatory images, videos, documents and/or other content that potentially disturbs subject matter.
- (v) contains information - whatever its nature - that may harm the reputation and/or business strategies of our Company.
- The access by third parties other than the User to the QR codes will be carried out under the supervision and exclusive responsibility of the User and/or Customer, excluding the Company, its business partners and/or services providers from any liability in this regard.
According to the above, the Company reserves the right - at its sole discretion - to block the User’s access to the present website, to delete the User (Customer)’s account and/or cancel the subscription to our Services without prior notification and without any obligation to reimburse the Customer.
In addition to the above, please be informed that under no circumstance does the Company does review, control, edit, monitor the QR codes created by the User and/or Customer in order to verify that the data provided does not infringe third parties rights.
Please refer to the Exemption of Liability section of these Terms and Conditions for further information regarding the Company’s responsibilities.
Please be aware: the Company reserves the right to update features and/or functionalities of the Website at any time.
Access and Use of the Website
You can access and navigate this Website as a User or as a Customer, provided that you are an adult according to the laws and regulations of your birth or country of residence and/or state.
The User can navigate and use several of the Website’s services, such as the generation and customization of a QR code free of charge, without creating an account nor choosing a subscription plan.
Free Services without Registration
All Users can access several services without needing to register on our Website nor even having to choose a subscription plan and pay an initial fee, being this:
- Choose the type of QR code you desire to create;
- Edit the QR code content and design, including the insertion of third party links to your QR, and the insertion of images, logos, videos, PDFs, etc;
Please note that in order to create an account in our Website, and therefore register yourself, the following data will be required: email and password.
Payment Services with Registration
The User/Customer who wishes to access the following services must create an account on our Website and choose a subscription plan, thus qualifying him/her as a Customer. Otherwise, the following services will not be available to the User:
- Download the QR code and enable its scannability;
- Save it in your private account section;
- Share it through third party platforms or websites, or channels.
For more information, see the 'Pricing and Payments' of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that you provide us with a third party’s personal data and/or information, no matter if they are an adult or a minor, you guarantee to us that (i) you have informed the data subject about the purposes of processing his/her personal data and (ii) you have the data subject’s express consent to communicate us his/her personal data or the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian to communicate his/her personal data to us, unless the data subject is a minor and you are his/her parent and/or legal guardian due to the common understanding that you can grant your consent to us to process the minor’s personal data by communicating it to us.
Technical Means for Correcting Errors
If the User detects an error regarding his/her personal data, payment information and/or any other information provided by them is not exact, correct or completed, please contact our Customer Service through one of its channels.
Prices and Payments
The price and payment of the subscription plan to the services offered through this Website chosen by the User will be governed by the information detailed in this section.
In order to download the QR code, the User/Customer must select and subscribe to one of the following subscription plans for the Services offered on this site.
- 7-day Limited Access - Initial 7 days trial period at a cost of $0.79. If the User does not request the cancellation of the chosen subscription plan within 7 days from the date of receipt of the email confirming the payment of the initial cost, a recurring billing of $29.95 will be automatically activated, at the same payment method chosen by the User to make the payment of the initial cost.
- 7-day Full Access - Initial 7 days trial period at a cost of $0.99. If the User does not request the cancellation of the chosen subscription plan within 7 days from the date of receipt of the email confirming the payment of the initial cost, a recurring billing of $29.95 will be automatically activated, at the same payment method chosen by the User to make the payment of the initial cost.
- Yearly Unlimited - One-time annual payment of $143.30 and automatic annual renewal. It can be canceled at any time from the date of receipt of the email confirming payment of the relevant cost.
Once the payment has been made, a payment confirmation email that explains the details and conditions of the subscription plan chosen and how to cancel it (unsubscription) will be sent by the Company. In this regard, please be aware that:
- When you purchase a subscription to our Services, you agree to automatic or recurring billing on a four-weekly basis..
- If you want to avoid the automatic “membership fee” being applied you must cancel your subscription plan before the “initial trial period” elapses.
- You can cancel your contracted subscription plan as indicated in the “The Cancellation of Subscription plans” section of these Terms and Conditions.
- Once processed and confirmed, the payment transaction will be reflected on your bank statement, as general rule, with an identifier corresponding to one of our telephone numbers. However, this identifier may vary based on different factors (e.g: business reasons, product/services purchased, origin and destination of the transaction, method of payment, etc).
- The only methods of payment accepted shall be those indicated on this Website and/or on the payment page of the subscription plans for the Services.
- The Company reserves the right to update the types and terms of subscription plans offered, at any time, depending on its business objectives, strategy and needs, without prior notice to Users and/or Customers.
- The Company reserves the right to update the costs of the subscription plans indicated herein at any time according to its business goals, strategy and needs. The new costs will be effective immediately, as soon as they are published on this Website, without prior notice to Users and/or Customers. However, the updated costs are not retroactive and therefore will not affect Customers who have already purchased a subscription plan before the update.
- The Company also reserves the right to vary the costs of the subscription plans indicated herein at any time on the basis of the country and/or state from which you are accessing and browsing through our Website, according to business goals, strategy and interests.
- Please note that the debit/credit card used in the payment must be yours and you must be the legitimate holder of it. Therefore, the Company will not assume any responsibility in case you are not the holder or legitimate holder of the card since this circumstance is beyond our reasonable control. However, if necessary, the Company will provide appropriate cooperation to the Customer and/or law enforcement and/or judicial authorities, for the detection and/or investigation of fraudulent operation(s) linked to the debit/credit card used to make payment of the Services offered.
- If recurring billing cannot be processed correctly on the payment method selected by you, the Company reserves the right to charge a partial payment of up to 5 USD of the available balance in your payment method for keeping your Personal Account/Private profile active in order for you to continue accessing and enjoying the services and functionalities of our website. Therefore:
- Customers should ensure that its payment method is active and/or it has sufficient funds for our charges to be processed. For any payment or financial problems that Customers might be experiencing, they must contact their bank or financial service provider in order to regularize it.
- If the payment method you selected is nearing its expiration date and/or has changed, you must contact our Customer Service to update your payment information. Please note that as long as your subscription is active, you are obligated to pay the subscription fees and, therefore, the Company will continue to bill you for subscription costs to your payment method and you will remain liable for any uncollected amounts.
- Depending on the payment method used and the origin and destination of the transaction, it may be subject to applicable fees for currency exchange or price differences, due to exchange commissions. The transaction may be subject to currency exchange commission assessed by the User’s bank or card issuer. The Company is not responsible for any commission for currency exchange or surcharges and will not give any compensation or refund for any surcharges imposed by the User’s bank or card issuer.
- Despite having the correct internal security protocols regarding fraudulent use of payment methods, in no case, can we assume responsibility for the User’s lack of security measures in connection with the custody of the Customer’s payment credit/debit card and security keys and/or passwords, since this circumstance is beyond our reasonable control. We will not be responsible for fraudulent use, although we will make our best efforts to avoid this situation from occurring.
Please be aware that the Company will not be liable and no claims will be made to the Company if suspension or termination of membership to our Services take place for the reasons above stated.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, the User/Customer is informed and, by registering and using the Services, acknowledges that the withdrawal right does not apply because QR codes are digital in nature and they are automatically consumed by the User/Customer at the time of downloading them.
For information on how to cancel subscription plans, please refer to the 'Cancellation of subscription plans' section of these Terms and Conditions.
The Cancellation of Subscription plans
As explained in the section 'Price and Payments' of these Terms and Conditions:
As for 7-day Limited Access and 7-day Full Access, to avoid the “membership fee” activation, Customer must cancel his/her chosen subscription plan prior to the end of the initial trial period, which starts to count from the date in which the Customer receives the payment confirmation email from the Company of the initial cost of the selected subscription plan.
As for the Yearly Unlimited, it may be canceled at any time from the date of receipt of the payment confirmation email of the relevant cost.
The Customer can cancel the subscription plans in two ways:
- By accessing his/her personal account/private profile on this Website, where you can find the option to cancel his plan.
- By contacting our Customer Service Department through the contact channels indicated at the end of these Terms and Conditions. In this regard, please be informed that our Customer Service department may require you to provide certain information in order to verify your identity as our Customer.
The cancellation of the contracted subscription plan:
- Implies the application of the Company's Refund Policy.
- Entails the blocking of the Customer’s file in our information systems to prevent new charges in accordance with the payment conditions of the subscription plan hired.
The refund policy offered by the Company is:
A. 7-day Limited Access and 7-day Full Access Subscription Plans:
- The cost of the initial trial period fee will not be refunded.
- The last “membership fee” charged (means, the fee charged the month in which the Customer requests the cancellation of the subscription plan contracted) will only be refunded under expressly request of the Customer. In this regard, it is informed that “membership fee” already charged prior to the date of request of cancellation will not be refunded.
B. Yearly Unlimited Plan: Since this is an annual subscription plan, the amount corresponding to the remaining months that the Customer will not use the services will be refunded.
Merchant of Record
The costs for the subscription plan selected will be charged, as a Merchant of Record, by:
- GLOBAL OP SERVICES LLC, a private company with FEI/EIN Number 87-3663982, and its registered office at 255 ALHAMBRA CIRCLE SUITE 500 CORAL GABLES, FL 33134 (US) and contact email: email@example.com
- ONWORLD DIGITAL CORPORATION SL, a private company with TAX ID B67451419 and its registered office at Avenida Litoral 12 14 P 5, 08005 Barcelona, Spain and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EBDANI TRADE SL, a private company with TAX ID B06989487 and its registered office at Carrer Joaquim Ruyra, 9-11, 08025 Barcelona, Spain and contact email: email@example.com
All Merchants of Record will make and manage the collection of the total costs of the chosen subscription plan and, where appropriate, refunds made and/or requested by the Customers. For further information, please see the “Refund Policy'' section.
All Merchants of Record have put in place the maximum amount of measures to ensure the reliability and security of communications and interactions between the Users and/or Customers and this Website in a completely secure manner. In this regard, please note that the payment card data is transmitted directly through a secure connection to the information systems of our payment service provider(s). Therefore, we do not have access to, nor store, the Customer’s complete payment card data.
All Merchants of Record will also issue the invoice for the charges made for the costs of the chosen Service when required by the Customers to the Customer Service Team. The Customer expressly authorizes all Merchant of Record to send the invoice in an electronic format, although he/she can also indicate their desire to receive a paper invoice to our Customer Service Team, in which case we will send it in this format to the postal address that they have indicated to us.
Exemption of Liability
The Company will not assume any responsibility for the following circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control:
- The User’s (Customer’s) non compliance with laws, regulations and/or legal requirements that may apply to the graphical content used for creating a QR code.
- The User breaches his/her commitments and/or any other provision set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company makes its best efforts to ensure the availability and safe usage of the Website. However, the download and use of the Website may be promptly interrupted by maintenance tasks and/or the upload of updates of its features and/or functionalities. Also, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, errors or omissions for reasons beyond our control, as well as for possible damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond our control. Therefore, the Website is provided “as is'' without any warranties, either expressly or implied including but not limited to guarantees of fitness for a particular purpose; and, consequently, use of the Website is at the User’s own risk and responsibility.
- Neither the Company nor its partners, suppliers, employees or representatives will be liable for any error or omission on the Website and/or if the content and information provided by the Website is used by a User or a third party for unlawful purposes and/or to cause damage to third parties or to the Company’s reputation, rights or legitimate interests.
- When the user, when using the services offered by this Website, or when linking when creating a QR code, uses content that contravenes the applicable legislation. In such case, The Company may, without prior notice, suspend the Services to the User and/or Customer immediately.
- The Website will not be responsible for the updating, accuracy, veracity or legality of the information within any QR codes created and stored by Users/Customers, nor for its use through the Website. Moreover, all QR codes created by Users/Customers must be original, and cannot breach third parties intellectual property rights. In such a case, the user and/or Customer will be solely responsible.
- The Company will not be held responsible over the quality, accuracy, reliability, sincerity, integrity or availability of the QR codes created by the User and/or Customer and sent to the third parties or shared through other platforms or channels, as it is beyond our reasonable control. Consequently if the User transmits through the Website information and/or documents of a company, by means of creating and sharing a QA code, of which it is not its legal representative or person authorized to carry out the transmission by sharing codes.
- The Company will not review the images, videos and/or documents that the User (Customer) may upload for creating QR codes and/or test the functionalities of this website. Likewise, the Company will not review the content of the QR code created by the User (Customer). Therefore, the User (Customer) is solely responsible for the QR code created and your personal, professional and/or commercial use or exploitation of it and the Company expressly disclaims any liability in this regard.
- The Company will not be liable for any action or omission or any direct or indirect damage that the User (Customer) may cause to a third party due to the collect and use of images videos and/or documents for creating a QR Code that may be inappropriate, illegitimate, illegal, offensive, defamatory or any other similar concept.
- The Company disclaims any liability in regard to QR codes created by the User (Customer) that may have content of racist, pornographic, graphic violence, murder, profanity, slurs or any other similar concept which may harm the reputation of a third party or our own Company.
- The Company shall not be liable if the Customer or user exports the folders of his/her private area of the Website in which the created QR codes are stored, sharing such files for commercial or non-commercial purposes by any type of media or social network. The User and/or Client understands and accepts that in order to share information owned by third parties, documentation or any other third parties, he/she shall be solely responsible and must also possess the relevant licenses and authorizations.
- The User (Customer) processes Confidential Information which cannot be disclosed for creating QR codes.
- All Users and/or Customers that decide to share their QR codes through third party platforms or websites, must comply with those third party applicable policies. In this sense, the Company will not be held responsible in the event that the User and/or Customer does not comply with this provision.
- Likewise, the Customer and/or User, in the event of using the Website to share scientific, educational and/or cultural information, undertakes to verify that the content to be used is in the public domain and, if applicable, to obtain the corresponding licenses. The Company disclaims any liability in this case.
- The Website does not guarantee the quality or appropriateness of the QR created, managed, stored and shared that will, in any case, be the responsibility of the User/Customer, and the company shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising from non-attributable uses.
Likewise, please be aware that the Company will not be held responsible if:
- If you provide Us with a third party’s personal data without their prior express consent, such as when registering to our Website or when creating a QR code.
- If you provide Us with the personal data of a minor and you are not his/her parent and/or legal guardian and/or that you have not obtained the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardians to communicate the minor’s personal data with us.
- If you are a minor and you have included and/or provided your personal data to this Website or have communicated it to a third party without the prior express written consent of your parents or legal guardians.
- If you are not the legal representative or authorized person of a company and you have uploaded graphic content to this website that is owned or licensed by the company, without proper and express authorization from that company.
In general, the Company shall not be liable for any use of the Website by Users or Customers that is contrary to applicable law. The Company reserves the right to take any measures to prevent the adoption of such conduct.
The User and/or Customer will respond to the Company and/or to corresponding third parties for any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of his/her commitments and/or obligations set for in the present Terms and Conditions.
We have a multilingual Customer Service to facilitate communication between you and our Company. Our Customer Service will take care of your inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and/or claims regarding the services we offer through this Website, and where appropriate, managing the cancellation and/or refund requests received.
You can contact our Customer Service team via:
- Contact Form.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +1 (833) 862 3200
- +1 (855) 791 0550
- +1 (833) 604 2487
- +1 (833) 975 3170
- +1 (833) 534 1320
- +1 (833) 900 1673
- +1 (833) 857 0229
- +1 (833) 706 1047
- +1 (833) 695 1672
- +1 (833) 985 2738
- +1 (833) 734 0531
- +1 (833) 926 0379
For security reasons (e.g to verify your identity as our Customer) and in order to easily locate your Customer File, when contacting our Customer Service, please remember to provide the personal data and/or information regarding your subscription plan (e.g: email provided at registration on this website, last 4 digits of your credit/debit card, selected subscription plan).
Be aware, we carefully process each request, so we will respond to you in the shortest time frame possible and, in any case, within the deadline established by the applicable laws and regulations. It is important to note that depending on the type of request made by you, it will usually be answered and/or resolved immediately on the phone call, while others will are subjected to internal procedures, therefore the response to your request will be sent, for security reasons, to the contact email that you provided when registering on this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the currently applicable Spanish laws and regulations.
In the case of controversy or disagreement between the Customer and the Company arising from these Terms and Conditions, both parties agree to submit their resolution, at their free choice and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the Customer.
The nullity, total or partial, of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
The non-exercise by the Company of any right provided or derived from these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, under any circumstances, as a waiver of said right, unless expressly and in writing waived by our Company or legal prescription of the action, that in each case corresponds to the applicable current legislation.